Home Security Cameras & Commercial CCTV Cameras
The 5 Most Important Features of an Outdoor Home Security Camera
- The Camera lens can be a set lense or a varifocal so when the CCTV Camera is mounted the lens can be adjusted to obtain the exact view you require.
Home Security Camera
- Choose a True Day/Night Security Camera (not an electronic day/night). This will provide a higher quality resolution picture during the day & night.
Home Security CCTV Cameras
- Check the Camera has infra red (IR). The camera should have IR for night time viewing but there is not much point in having a 80 meter IR camera with a standard 2.8 – 11mm lens, you would need a 5-50mm lens to see the 80 meters. So couple the IR distance with the lens of the camera.
Home Security CCTV Camera
- Check the brand of CCD (charged couple device) in the CCTV Camera. CCTV Manufacturers such as Hikvision, Samsung etc use their own brand CCD, a lot of branded cameras will use a Sony CCD which is also good. The higher quality CCD, the crisper the image and the better resolution on the CCTV camera.
Home Security Camera Systems
- Check the resolution of the camera. Any standard resolution camera should have a resolution of 600 – 700 TVL (TV Lines). I would put the make of the CCD, whether the camera is True day/night ahead of whether the camera is 600 or 700TVL. If choosing a Megapixel solution opt for a 2MP quality camera or higher. With an IP megapixel solution, make sure the NVR can record the camera at e.g. 2MP Megapixel and not at a lower resolution.
Extra Tip: Don’t be fooled into, the bigger the camera the better the camera, it comes down to the overall specification.
To avail of our fantastic CCTV Offers, Call 01-6896309
2MP Full-Time ColorVu Turret Camera
- 2 Megapixel high-preformance CMOS
- Analog HD output, up to 1080P resolution
- Full Time Color
- OSD menu, 3D DNR
- True WDR, up to 130DB. IP 67
- Up to 20 m white light distance
- Up the Coax(HIKVISION-C)
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
4MP IR Fixed Turret Network Camera with strobe light and audio alarm
- Max. 2688 ×1520 @30fps
- 2.8 mm/4 mm/6 mm/8 mm fixed lens
- H.265+, H.264+ , 120dB WDR
- Powered by Darkfighter
- False alarm reduction by human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
12 VDC & PoE (802.3af, class 3)
- Built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot, up to 128G