Call 01 689 6390 for more information or a quote
Bodied IR ANPR Camera – 100m Distance
High quality 1/3 Sony 600TV 10-100mm Lens Up To 100mm IR. Ideal for License Plate Recognition
- 100pcs of LEDs, 100m range at night
- Color : 600 TV line, B/W : 700 TV line
- Min. illumination : 0.00003 lux
- SSDR : Super Dynamic Range (=WDR)
- Color to B/W exchanging lux selection
- 100m IR Range
- Full OSD control
- CCD:1/3″ Sony ICX639BK
- Lens: 10-100mm
- Illumination: 0.00003Lux (F1.4/50 IRE/LED off)
- IR: 100pcs
- Res: 600/700TVL
- IR Range: Up to 100M
- Voltage: 12V DC / 24V AC
- 2 Year Warranty
GV-LPR ANPR Cameras
The GV-LPR CAM 10A gives a 570 TVL high-contrast license plate recognition video to the GV-LPR software that identifies license plates. The camera features 7 high-efficient LEDs for an illumination range of 7 ~ 12 m / 22.96 ~ 39.37 ft. It also features a weather-sealed, IP66-complaint housing for outdoor use.
- Built-in powerful IR LED illuminator
- Built-in always-on blower
- Weatherproof (IP66 standard)
GV-Hybrid LPR ANPR Camera
The GV-Hybrid LPR Camera 10R is a 1.3 MP B/W network camera designed solely for recognition of reflective license plates on vehicles traveling at 120 km/hr (74.6 mph) or less. With its high-power LEDs and intelligent IR, the camera is able to automatically adjust its shutter speed to the scene and produce clear license plate capture under low-light conditions. Under certain conditions, the GV-Hybrid Camera 10R can capture up to two lanes in a single shot. It is also able to work in environments with extreme temperatures from as low as -40°C / -40°F up to 50°C / 122°F.
The GV-Hybrid LPR Camera 10R can be easily configured through its Web interface and you can record and play back recordings using the free GV-NVR software included in the standard package.
- 1.3 megapixel B/W progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 1024
- IP66 rating
- Built-in heater and fan
- Support for TV-out
- Two-way audio
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- Text overlay
- IP address filtering
- Power supplied through PoE (IEEE 802.3 at++)
- Support for iPhone, iPad, Android and 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
Housed Infra Red ANPR Number Plate Capture camera by Concept Pro, Max Speed 112mph
Thanks to 20 Super High Power LEDs it can operate down to 0 Lux and can capture number plates at a range of up to 30m and at speeds of up to 112mph.
The high maximum speed makes it suitable for just about any number plate capture installation. For a more affordable number plate capture camera the AIR60NPC is better suited to short range footage and lower vehicle speeds (such as in a car park or at a security barrier).
Housed Infra Red ANPR Number Plate Capture camera by Concept Pro, Max Speed 28mph
Thanks to 60 Infra Red LEDs it can operate down to 0 Lux and can capture number plates at a range of up to 15m and at speeds of up to 28mph.
It offers great value for any installation requiring number plate capture on a short range with a low maximum speed, such as in a car park or at a security barrier.
If you need a longer range option or the ability to capture number plates at higher speeds, see the
AIR20NPC which offers a range of 30 metres and a maximum speed of 112mph.
- 1/3″ SONY CCD
- 540 TV line
- 9~22mm Varifocal Lens
- 20~30 meter IR distance
- IR Power On: CDS auto control
- IP66 Waterproof
600TVL 1/3″ IDX B&W CCD License Plate Detection Camera
- Clear Image of License Plate under All Weather Or Light Condition
- Highly enhanced resolution of 600 TVL
- 1/3″ IDX B/W CCD
- 16 or 35mm Fixed Omni-focus lens with multi-focusing technology
- Dual switching power (w/Auto Line-lock) 24VDC / 24VAC
- IP67 Weatherproof
- 24VDC / AC (380mA MAX)
- 1.7KG / 111.7 (W) x 122.5 (H) x 284.5 (D)