Top ten reasons to have Phonewatch installed in your home
1. The New PhoneWatch Smart Alarm System utilises the latest technology available to enable the GARDAI respond immediately to an activation of your Smart PhoneWatch Alarm. Once the motion sensors with built in cameras are triggered, the monitoring centre will receive instant visual notifications which they can then act upon.
2. Unlike other monitored alarm systems, which depend on a second sensor activating the alarm to gain GARDA response, the PhoneWatch alarm uses the captured snap shot as verification of a genuine alarm activation can then contact the relevant authorities immediately.
3. All the equipment is wireless with the exception of the control panel which has no markings, it is located in a discreet location unlike other wireless panels that have the keypad built in and can be vulnerable if a home is broken into. The wireless equipment can be installed with little or no disruption and the majority of systems are installed within 2-3 hours.
4. Your Smart Wireless keypad is easy to use and can be located and mounted at the exact location that you specify in your home.
5. The Wireless Smoke Alarm is monitored even when your alarm is turned off. If your smoke alarm is activated, through the use of the PIR Cameras a fire can be verified and the PhoneWatch team can then contact the relevant authorities.
6. An App can be downloaded for all PhoneWatch Smart Systems, Android or Apple. You can arm, disarm and check the status of the alarm from a remote location all from the palm of your hand, so don’t worry if you can’t remember whether you set your alarm, you can simply tap the app on your phone and check the status. Only registered users of the Alarm System are allowed download the app.
7. There are unlimited maintenance visits with the PhoneWatch Alarm System and a lifetime guarantee on all alarm system parts and labour.
8. PhoneWatch will provide cover for emergency break in repairs, e.g. if your window is damaged due to a break in PhoneWatch will organise temporary repairs whilst you are waiting on a glazier to fix same. This is deemed to be an unlikely occurrence as the PhoneWatch alarm system acts a huge deterrent.
9. 24 Hour Customer support for all PhoneWatch customers, so if you have a problem all you need to do is pick up the phone.
10. With the PhoneWatch Smart Alarm there is a full three year warranty on all batteries.
For further information on Phonewatch Systems Contact Us Here or on 01 6896390.