Call AlertWatch on 01-6896309 for prices.
The Timeguard energy efficient Security Light has a Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) motion detector and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. It uses 2 powerful 8 watt energy saver LED bulbs, which is the equivalent to 200 watts but with only 10% of the running costs. It provides instant brightness just like halogens but is under half the size.
The security light offers the following additional features:
- Can be pan and tilted in the direction you require.
- 30ft detection range.
- Floodlight can be adjusted to stay on for between 5 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Offers different mode settings.
- The security light has light level adjustment – permanently ‘ON’ when at max).
- The security light will operate in temperatures as low as -20°C.
- Weatherproof rating – IP44
- Exit ‘ON’ feature.
- Easy to install.
- RoHS compliance.
- The security light also has a Permanent ON Facility