Remote CCTV Online – With iPhone, iPad etc.
January Special Offer: 25% Discount on all CCTV Systems (includes internet CCTV setup) purchased before the 31st January.
To avail of this fantastic Offer Call us now on 01 689 6390
- 99% of all CCTV Systems i.e. a DVR or an NVR can be networked and linked to your broadband router. If correctly carried out you will be able to view your CCTV Cameras from any location in the world.
- A lot of CCTV Installers / Companies don’t seem to know how to carry out the work required to enable a remote connection to your CCTV System, in fact in a lot of cases they recommend you go to an IT company which creates added expense and confusion. With 3 parties involved this can delay the whole process considerably and from the feedback we get, the customer ends up chasing the relevant parties in order for them to view the CCTV system online.
- The process involved is quite simple and involves 3 steps, (A) Match the network settings on your DVR to the settings on your router but choose a unique IP address. (B) Connect your DVR to your router via a standard network cable and confirm they can communicate. (C) Program the router to allow outside internet traffic onto your Business or Home CCTV System, (this is where people run into problems)
- At AlertWatch we have a comprensive list of different makes and models of broadband routers. We have also compiled instructions on how to program each one these routers for communicating with your DVR. In most cases we can program your router from our office, once a customer is on site to carry out a few simple tasks.
- Each DVR set up for online access by AlertWatch can be viewed in a number of different ways: (A) On a windows PC via Internet Explorer. (B) On a Windows PC via the CCTV software supplied with the DVR or downloaded. (C) On a MAC via the sioftware provided. (D) On your Ipad or Iphone or any smart phone.
- When the DVR software is used, multilple locations/sites can be viewed at the same time, e.g. I could watch 10 CCTV Cameras from 10 DVRs in 10 different shops all at the same time.
- Our iPhone DVR Software can be downloaded in seconds, so if you want to try it out you can download it now by following the 3 steps: (A) On your iPhone go into your App Store. (B) Search forDMSS. (C) Choose the Free Version and install. If you would like to view a live camera Contact us on 01 689 6390 and we can arrange a log in within seconds.
- AlertWatch also provide specific DVR software for the Samsung Galaxy phone which is very popular, call us and we will email you the download instructions through the Market Applications on your phone. Symbian and Android phone DVR Software can be downloaded by connecting your Phone to a PC and downloading the DVR software to your PC, you can then copy across the software to your phone.
- Contact the AlertWatch team today for a free demonstration on your Phone or PC