Home Security Cameras & Commercial CCTV Cameras
The 5 Most Important Features of an Outdoor Home Security Camera
- The Camera lens must be varifocal so when the CCTV Camera is mounted the lens can be adjusted to obtain the exact view you require.
Home Security Camera
- Choose a True Day/Night Security Camera (not an electronic day/night). This will provide a higher quality resolution picture during the day & night.
Home Security CCTV Cameras
- Check the Camera has infra red (IR). The camera should have IR for night time viewing but there is not much point in having a 80 meter IR camera with a standard 2.8 – 11mm lens, you would need a 5-50mm lens to see the 80 meters. So couple the IR distance with the lens of the camera.
Home Security CCTV Camera
- Check the brand of CCD (charged couple device) in the CCTV Camera. CCTV Manufacturers such as Samsung, Hikvision etc use their own brand CCD, a lot of branded cameras will use a Sony CCD which is also good. The higher quality CCD, the crisper the image and the better resolution on the CCTV camera.
Home Security Camera Systems
- Check the resolution of the camera. Any standard resolution camera should have a resolution of 600 – 700 TVL (TV Lines). I would put the make of the CCD, whether the camera is True day/night ahead of whether the camera is 600 or 700TVL. If choosing a Megapixel solution opt for a 1.3MP quality camera or higher. With an IP megapixel solution, make sure the NVR can record the camera at e.g. 1.3 Megapixel and not at a lower resolution.
Extra Tip: Don’t be fooled into, the bigger the camera the better the camera, it comes down to the overall specification.
To avail of our fantastic CCTV Offers, Call 01-6896309
- This day/night Box camera has a 3 layer IR filter resulting in true colour reproduction.
- It can be paired with any lens. A wide angle lens would be around 3.5mm, the higher the mm the narrower the view
- Can be used indoor or outdoor in an external heated housing
- 1/3″SSNR ll Sony Super HAD CCD
- This day/night IR camera is Ideal for outdoor applications, will see 50 feet in complete darkness
- SONY Super HAD CCD
- This Home Security Camera will provide a colour picture in daytime and a crystal clear black and white picture at night time
- The camera comes with a 2.5 – 10mm varifocal lens fitted allowing you plenty of scope to view your required area (a close narrow view or a wider view)
- This day/night IR Security Camera is Ideal for outdoor applications. although mostly used in commercial enviroments, it is ideal for capturing video footage over a long range. It will see over 200 feet in complete darkness
- 1/3″ Super sensitive Double Scan CCD
- 600TVL High Resolution
- This camera will provide a very clear picture in complete darkness
- 9 -” 22mm long range lens
- Vandal proof IR Security Camera now comes supplied as standard with a massive high resolution of 600TVL
- Ideal for outdoor applications, will see 40 feet in complete darkness
- 1/3″ SONY Super HAD CCD
- 2.8 – 11 mm varifocal lens, allowing you to obtain your desired view from your Camera
- View a 540TVL Camera set at it’s widest angle, capturing a general view of the front of a premises in Dublin’s City Centre – CCTV Dublin
- Home Security Camera (Vandal proof Dome IR Camera) available in black and white
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor, will see 30 feet in complete darkness with blue long range IR’s
- 420TVL Resolution
- 1/3″SONY Super HAD CCD
- 3.6mm lens as standard (Can be changed up to 12mm)
AL-7000 Black Hawk
- Long Range IR Camera ideal for License Plate Recognition, 7.5 – 50mm long range lens
- Produces stunning video in true color during the day and pure B&W at night.
- Provides a mechanical dual IR cut filter mechanism. produces 600TVL in daylight and 700TVL in low light.
- 150FT IR distance, optional IR-Link outputs o achieve 300ft. IR Range
- 1/3 Sony double scan CCD