Special Offer Ends: 30th June 2015 Call 01 689 6390
Call 01 689 6390 today for our Introductory offer and discount on the new PhoneWatch smart security system
At AlertWatch we can now provide you with expert advice when choosing to purchase a PhoneWatch alarm system.
We have an experienced team ready to take your call and supply you with an immediate quotation over the phone.
AlertWatch will also call to your house pre-installation to carry out a detailed survey, ensuring all information received over the phone is correct and that the alarm system is ideally designed to suit your home and your requirements.
Example of Equipment
- Simple, easy to use keypad. Allows you arm/disarm the alarm system. Features integrated panic button.There is a separate control unit supplied which is the brain of the alarm system which is hidden from view to protect against possible damage.
- A magnetic door contact is fitted to the door and detects opening and closing
- 4 motion sensors with built in camera reacts to temperature fluctuations caused by a person moving around. Once triggered, it takes photographs which are transmitted to our Monitoring Control Centre. Fitted in protected zones in the home.
- A smoke alarm sensor is fitted to the ceiling. It activates once it detects smoke. The smoke alarm is monitored and works even when your alarm system is not on.
- A bellbox is fixed to an external wall of your home and acts as a deterrent showing that your home is protected by PhoneWatch.
- 4 keytags which act as a swipe card, allowing you to arm/disarm the alarm system.
- PhoneWatch alarm systems are wireless – there are no wires so installation is quick and easy.
- There is no need for a landline. All systems are monitored over GSM (the mobile phone network).
- 24 hour, round the clock customer support so if you ever have a problem just give us a call.
- Unlimited system maintenance visits.
- There is a lifetime warranty on all system parts. This also includes all labour charges.
- There is a 4 year warranty on all batteries.
- The control unit, the brain of the alarm system, is fitted separately from the keypad and is hidden from view and potential damage.
- The alarm system also allows for remote access via an app on your smartphone. This enables the user to arm/disarm the system remotely and monitor other user activity.
- The keypad is simple and easy to use.
- Installation is quick and is disruption free.
- Break-in emergency repairs to customer premises are covered. In the event of damage during a break-in or attempted break-in, we will temporarily repair the damage and cover the cost. We consider this an unlikely occurrence as we are confident our alarm systems act as a huge deterrent to burglary.
- All emergency service call out charges from the fire services are also covered (if not covered by your insurance company).
PhoneWatch Alarm App
Have you ever left home and wondered have you set your alarm? Well fear no more!
With the PhoneWatch Alarm app you can see the current status of your alarm, when it was last switched off or on and you can even arm or disarm it all from the palm of your hand!
With the Alarm App you can:
- Turn the alarm on and off
- Monitor user activity
- Receive a summary of recent events
This Alarm App is designed for both the iPhone and Android market, download it free at the App Store or Google Play Store.
There are two main areas on the App: Events and Status
Events displays the history of when your alarm was armed or disarmed.
Displays the current status of your alarm (armed/disarmed) and you can arm the alarm from this screen also.
- The app includes access to useful FAQs for your alarm
- Contact details for Customer Support
- Notifications are sent to your phone (when you are on 3G or WiFi) of events in your alarm system such as arming or disarming. It will also advise which swipe tag was used to undertake the action.