July Offer 20% Off All Intercom Systems. Call 01 689 6390
Wireless Intercom Systems – Audio
In a lot of cases it is not always possible to install a new cable for your intercom system. The old existing cable can sometimes be damaged or just not have the required quality to operate a new intercom. When this occurs the best course of action may be to install a wireless intercom system. There are a few different options available should you decide to opt for a wireless intercom over a conventional Intercom system.
Contact us and let us design an Intercom system to suit your needs 01 689 6390
Comelit Audio Intercom with Wireless Walk Around Dectphone (WA1 & WA2)
This Comelit audio intercom comes with an external call station which is mounted outside your front door. The call station is then connected to wireless transmitter normally located just inside the front door. This will transmit the signal to the walkaround dect phone. The dect phone can be up to 200 meters in distance away from the transmitter, this distance is reduced down to 80 meters if transmitting through an external wall. The coded access system is very well suited to providing a wireless intercom solution for a gateway, this allows the user to access their gateway by keying in their unique code.
The picture on the left illustrates the external Call station with coded access. The picture on the right illustrates the standard audio call station.
Wireless Intercom GSM
The Comelit GSM audio intercom (WG1) uses mobile phone technology to transmit the call made at the external call station to the answer phone inside your home. The external call station can be mounted any distance from your answer phone. You can choose any sim card from any mobile phone operator (pick a sim card that you know performs well in your area, eg vodafone, O2 etc).
- No Range limits with this intercom system
- The intercom system can be programmed so that numerous numbers can be called when the button is pressed on the external call station. You can then speak to the person at your gate or door and allow them access if desired
- Access control can be set for numerous numbers e.g. you can program a telephone number into the intercom system so the person approaching the gate or door can simply call the telephone number associated with the sim card to gain access. This could be set up for your friends and family
- The call station can call up to 3 numbers in sequence (can be a mobile or landline phone)
Video Intercom System Wireless – Colour (W-V1)
This is a digital wireless video intercom system and the video display unit can be located up to 70 meters away from the external call station. The signal will operate through one external wall. Unlike standard Video Intercoms the video display unit is portable and can be charged in a cradle when not in use. The external call station has a built in colour camera and LED’s to enable night time viewing from inside in the house. The outdoor call station comes with a 12v mains inline adaptor and a 2.4GHZ antenna and a stainless steel facia.
- High Quality Digital Colour Wireless Video Intercom
- No need for wires to be installed between call station at Gate and video intercom located in the house
- The video is transmitted digitally by sending packets of video data using digital frame technique and allows the video to be transmitted over a long range of 70 meters even through an external wall
- Longer range distances are achievable if the video handset is located near a window which has a line of sight to the antenna connected to the external call station
- Night vision button to activate LED’s for night time viewing
Comelit Wireless Video Intercom System (W-V2)
The Comelit Ipower Video Door Entry System is new to the market and transmitts the video signal from the external call station via the mains electricity in a building to the internal video handset. You simply need to power the external call station and power the internal video intercom. The internal video intercom can be simply unplugged and moved to a different room if desired, e.g. at night time etc. The internal video intercom is available in black or grey. The system can be expanded to cater for two separate units/apartments and each apartment/unit can have multiple video monitors if required.
- No wires, no mess, no fuss, this system is easy to install. You simply need to mount the external unit, plug it in and plug in the internal video handset
- The system will store a recording of all visitors to the door whilst the property is unoccupied
- Not reliant on any line of sight for signal from call station to the video intercom handset
- The video handset can be moved and used in any room in the house, it will simply need to be plugged into a power socket on the wall